Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Finished with Grad School and New Job!

Hello to anyone who is still occasionally reading my sporadic blog posts.
I recently finished my final paper and presentation for my Master's program in Library Science. Next, I will officially graduate on Dec. 18th in front of all my adoring fans (Chris, Mom, Dad, Kathleen- that's you).
In a wonderful coincidence I will graduate and start a new job all int the same week! On Dec. 15th I begin my new job as an Assistant Circulation Services Suprevisor for the new Robert Trail Library in Rosemount MN which officially opens Feb. 9th. This position is part of the Dakota Co. Library System.
So many changes!
Can't wait to see what the new year brings.

2 comments:

Ann L said...

Congratulations, Christy! Getting a job even before you're a master. Do we now address letters to Mr. Chris and Master Christy?
Where are the cruise pictures?

Kay said...

Woohoo! We both had a great week for interviews, and you have another great week for graduating, celebrating, and starting a new job!