Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Back to School(s)

The summer has flown by, and now I am returning to work at one school- St. Olaf- and will soon return to school (by going to class) for my final grad school class. It meets on Sunday afternoons at St. Kate's so don't expect me to be much fun on the weekends anytime soon. Haha, there is always Friday night!
Summer wrap-up: we went to KC with our friends Dave and Melissa to watch two Twins games, and while there we ate BBQ food and toured the Negro League Baseball Museum all within two days! It was a lot of driving- leaving at 6:30 am Sat. and returning at midnight Sunday!

Stuff to look forward to: Allison's wedding (my cousin) and the upcoming Wayne family cruise to the Caribbean over Thanksgiving.

Maybe this blog will be a little more interesting as my year becomes a little more hectic! Haha.

No comments: